For the 2023-2024 season volunteer hours will be 10 hours per family with a $750 volunteer deposit per family due at registration. Families may write one check for $750 or two checks for $375.
All volunteers must complete registration with CYHA. Click here to do so.
If you sign up to be a locker room supervisor you must complete a back ground check prior to completing this. If you sign up for this please email email@example.com and the link will be emailed back to you.
Online Volunteer Sign Up System (DIBS):
You will login using the same account and password you used to register your player. PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT. SIGN UP FOR VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES UNDER ONE PLAYER'S NAME - DO NOT SIGN UP FOR VOLUNTEER HOURS UNDER MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS/NAMES.
Using the DIBS Volunteer System:
It is easy to get started in the DIBS volunteer system. Please follow these following steps.
1. Log into the CYHA website. Click on the DIBS tab on the top navigation bar.
2. Click on the type of DIBS Session you are interested in reviewing for shifts. Review the details and then click the claim button that will appear at the bottom of the page to sign up or claim the session.
3. Optional: You can adjust the parameters at the top of the page for the dates, length of shifts and location of your choosing.
4. An email reminder will be sent to the email address listed on the account profile 1 day prior to the day of your shift.
5. If you need to cancel your DIBS session you must do this through DIBS.
2023-2024 Volunteer Policy
Centennial Youth Hockey Association depends on the assistance of its members to function as a successful organization. It is critical that we all share in the commitment to produce a program that operates efficiently. This year 10 volunteer hours per family will be required to satisfy this need. Volunteer opportunities can be completed from April through March each year. A $750 deposit payable to CYHA will be required at the time of registration along with the volunteer hour contract, and held until the end of the season. Checks will not be returned upon completion of volunteer hours, but will be shredded to save mailing costs.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org